Hotels You stay in during Your Luxury Egypt Vacation
3 nights deluxe First Class Nile cruise
If you’ve ever dreamed of exploring ancient Egypt, longed to follow the footsteps of the Pharaohs or imagined the desert sun setting over the emerald Nile, you’re ready to step aboard a Nile River cruise. For over five thousand years the Nile has been the lifeblood of Egypt and there’s simply no better way to experience the wealth of Egyptian history, culture and architecture than on a Nile River cruise.
Your Nile River cruise visits Luxor on the site of ancient Thebes, where you’ll see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, ancient Egypt’s longest ruling female pharaoh, and the Temple of Karnak, the largest temple complex built by man. Excursions are offered from Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the resting place of more than 60 pharaohs, including the mysterious boy-king Tutankhamun. On your Nile River cruise, you will also visit the 2,000-year-old, beautifully preserved Temple of Horus, the falcon god, or hop aboard a felucca, a traditional Egyptian sailing vessel.
Your 3 Day First Class Cruise Ship (or similar)
- Five-star cruise ship with 48 standard cabins
- You will have stunning views of the Nile from your room
- All cabins feature private, direct-dial telephone, individual climate control, hairdryer, mini-bar, safety-deposit box, television and movie program. All bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs.
- Outdoor swimming pool with bar service, jogging track and a spacious gym.
- Sun Deck Bar – Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
- Nightlife – Discothèque, belly dance show, captain’s welcome cocktail party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian folkloric show.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Main Dining Room
Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and a la carte dinners.
Serving light meals for lunch and dinner, also a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Discothèque, belly dance show, captain’s welcome cocktail party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian folkloric show.
State-of-the-art Casino, offering Blackjack, Roulette and Slot machines. (Temporary out off operation)
FITNESS & RECREATION
Outdoor swimming pool with bar service, jogging track and a spacious gym.